It is agreed that the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions is the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
• Payment. Full Payment for the workshop is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable, except in the following circumstances:
• Cancellation due to bad weather. If the workshop has to be cancelled due to bad weather, the client will be given the opportunity to reschedule their workshop on an alternative date.
• Amendments. Mark Coventry reserves the right to make amendments to the workshop itinerary at any time.
• Working with Wildlife. The client must understand that Wildlife Photography Workshops involve working with animals in their environment, and that a degree of flexibility and understanding is required. Mark Coventry will have no control over the wildlife being present at any workshop. If no wildlife can be found to photograph during the workshop, the client will be offered an alternative workshop date at a discounted price.
• Loss or damage. Mark Coventry can not be held responsible to any loss of, or damage to, equipment or personal items belonging to the client. Mark Coventry does not except any liability for any loss or additional expense caused to the client. Any losses, damages, or additional expenses are solely the responsibility of the client.
• Physical injury, illness, or death. Mark Coventry does not accept any liability for physical injury, death, illness, or any other harm caused to the client. The client attends a workshop at their own risk.
• Location sensitivity:
• Client behaviour. If at any point Mark Coventry feels that the behaviour of the client is having, or could have, an adverse effect on the wildlife, the workshop will be stopped immediately and the client will be asked to leave the area. In this situation no refund will be given, and no alternative workshop date will be offered.
• No Shows. If for any reason you do not arrive for your workshop within 1 hour of the booked time, and have not informed Mark Coventry that you will be arriving late, for example due to traffic delays, you will forfeit any money already paid and will need to rebook and pay an additional workshop fee.
• Threatening Behaviour - Abuse - Harassment. If at any point Mark Coventry is subjected to threatening behaviour, abuse or harassment, the client agrees that Mark Coventry will be within his rights to stop the workshop immediately, and there will be no action taken against Mark Coventry with regard to any refund of money to be paid for the portion of the workshop not completed, and in extreme cases it is agreed that the police may be informed of the threatening behaviour, abuse or harassment.
Agreement. By booking and paying for a workshop, the client agrees to the above Terms and Conditions.