Keeping you safe during your Headshot Session
The following measures will be in place for all Headshot Sessions booked at my studio in an effort to keep myself and my clients safe during the current COVID-19 situation. I'm booking sessions in from mid June onwards on the understanding that we can move your booking if the lockdown is re-tightened.
1. Only individual Headshot sessions are being booked at the moment to reduce the number of people in the studio to just one client and myself.
2. Only one booking per day to reduce the risk of sessions overlapping.
3. The studio will be sanitised between sessions.
4. Clients will be advised to bring their own hand sanitiser with them to use on arrival and departure.
5. There will be a no handshake policy.
6. Tissues will be provided for those who need to cough or sneeze.
7. The 2m social distancing rules will be adhered to.
8. I will be wearing a protective mask.
9. Clients will be advised to bring their own liquid refreshments instead of using the studio facilities.
10. There will be a full consultation before the session date via Zoom or phone.
If you're thinking about how you want to promote yourself online to potential clients and need to update your Headshot, get in touch for chat.